Sunday, August 19, 2007

Begging Results

All in all my attempt at recruiting catechists was successful. I think I will have enough, unless we get a huge influx of new parishioners! I also was able to register many new and returning children, and connected with last year's catechists who are coming back. Overall it was a good day at church. I was less successful at recruiting prayer partners for the catechists and classes, but will continue to talk about it at the parent meeting and also publish the request in the bulletin. I wonder why people are hesitant to pray?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure why people do not like to pray. I guess it is not a Catholic thing to do.
I recently prayed and prayed for a job and many months later I did find a job.
God answers all prayers in His own time and in His own way.
Keep praying for people to volunteer to pray.
Good luck.