Saturday, December 22, 2007

New Job

I have a new job at church. I am the Director of Stewardship. I officially begin on January 7, which is also when my replacement comes on board as well. I have some major chnages to make in the parish; including: ministry involvment; increasing people's participation in the parish; teach people what stewardship is; transform our current newsletter into something spiritual, uplifting, and meaningful; and of course, make sure we have someone serving donuts the first SUnday of each month.
So, am I still a catechist or not? And how much will I miss the children?
This is a big change for me professionally because for the first time since gratuading college I will not be directly involved with education in some way. New year coming, new challenges with it!

No comments: