Monday, July 28, 2008

Re-arranging

Saturday was a busy day at our house. After working in the morning at church, husband in the garden me with the food pantry, we had lunch, rested a bit and then, full speed ahead to changing the house around a bit. What fun, re-decorating without spending money. We did the breakfast nook, family room, and living room. I also put the unattractive bookcase in my sewing room/office where no one will really see it and took a favorite server out of the dining room into the breakfast nook so I can see it.
The whole house looks different and a bit more cozy.
We even moved the pictures around since they were off the walls due to the recent painting my husband did while I was on retreat.
The next thing I need to do is buy or sew some coverings for the family room couches.

No comments: