Wednesday, September 3, 2008

6 Quirky Things about Me

So, my friend Jenn (The More the Murrayer)wants to know my quirks. Okay, here goes:
1. I eat my salad at the end of dinner when I am at home. At a restaurant I eat it when I am served.
2. I am Italian, but don't really like tomato sauce. It's okay sometimes and on pizza, I prefer my own, but in the end, I could do without it.
3. I like my bedroom to be completely dark for sleeping, so we keep the hurricane shutters closed on the sliding glass doors and on the window. I'm not sure if this is mine really or from my husband, but after all these years...what's the difference.
4. I never said "yes" when my husband asked me to marry to him, I nodded and took the ring. He asked after that, when I promised to respond, but I did the same thing!
5. I wear cotton clothing, including undergarments, with very few exceptions. What exceptions, my bathing suit, special occasion dresses, pantyhose only when absolutely necessary.
6. I can fall asleep faster, if I wake up in the middle of the night, if my husband puts his arm around me. Is that too personal, naw, we'll be married 25 years in 2 months. I'm glad he still puts his arm around me!
When I began this post, less than 10 minutes ago, I thought "6 quirky things, I am not quirky at all." I find I have to stop myself from saying more. Oh, my.

I don't have the nerve to tag anyone, but join in if you'd like.

No comments: