Monday, February 16, 2009

Back Blogging

Not sure why I have been avoiding writing anything, but have some random thoughts about it.

One definite reason was helping to get my daughter ready to go to Australia for a semester abroad. You can read all about her adventures on her blog, From the Swamp to the Outback. Though she did most everything on her own, it was mentally and emotionally draining for me nonetheless.

Then there is work and school. And my dear friend moved to Destin, which is almost in Alabama.
Another is that there are so many ideas floating around in my head, I can't seem to focus.

I did produce a newsletter for work, help with our Life in the Eucharist seminar, put together a course for our parish ministry leaders, and have an appreciation dinner for 350 people.

So, there is my little whine and now I can get back to business.

No comments: