Friday, August 21, 2009

Thoughts on my Blog

I have figured out why I have not been posting as frequently as I'd like. The main reason is that often I decide that I am going to have a good rant on a topic and after writing I realize I just can't stand the griping all the time. And yes, I mean my own, not others'.I realized it the other day as I was listening to a person talk back to all the other drivers, parked cars and lights on the road. Apparently, this person also critiques others as they drive. It was annoying to listen to and then I realized I do it too, only in writing! And then I thought, there is slim chance the people or situation I am griping about could see this.
Of course, there is also the spiritual growth that comes from refraining from constantly picking the speck out of another's eye before I take the plank from my own.
So, I will have to post on the higher things or my own personal life, as opposed to complaining. This is going to require effort on my part, but I think it will be worth it. Just remember, I'm not promising perfection so check back to see if I am ranting.

1 comment:

last-time-i-will-drive-you-anywhere said...

luckily none of those things tried to talk back to me !!