2. Here is our wedding song:
3. We are celebrating with a romantic dinner at home, just the two of us. I bought all the food already prepared from a great Italian market. We are having Antipasto:cold shrimp, mortadella, prosciutto, bruschetta, olives, bread sticks, and bread. Dinner: Mini-ravioli with sun dried tomatoes, Chicken breasts with eggplant, broccoli rabe. Dessert: Cannoli and Baci chocolates. I think champagne and/or wine will also be served.
4. Our son is living on his own now and I find I miss him more now than I did when he was away at college or living in New York. I think it is because now, he is close by while when he was away, he was far away.
5. Ten pages written out of the forty I need to write for my final paper!
6. Please pray for our parish's youth minister. She has a serious infection on her foot and may have to have a toe amputated. She is diabetic, which is a further complication.
7. Now, this is very random, but my pastor/boss and I usually get a haircut the same week. Bizarre, isn't it.
More 7 Quick Takes at Conversion Diary!