Monday, December 7, 2009

Advent Confession

I am falling down with my Advent plans. Big time. And of course I have a list of reasons (okay, maybe excuses as to why). I lost my Advent reflection book. It is somewhere, no idea where. It is not in my office, the car, or in the Adoration Chapel. I actually had my husband stop there on the way home Sunday to check, since I had it with me when I was there last. Can't find it n my house and yes, I've prayed to St. Anthony.
Haven't made it to daily Mass, since I've been sick. And for some reason, we have not prayed the Liturgy of the Hours in the evening.
Okay, so what have I done? Prayed Morning Prayer, read the Mass readings, prayed the rosary a few times, and journaled a bit. And I have stayed away from playing Bejeweled Blitz.
So, all in all, since I have been feeling pretty lousy, it's not so bad.
Progress, not perfection.

No comments: