Monday, December 7, 2009

Daybook for Dec.7


Outside my window...It is quite dark and quiet

I am thinking...that I wish my cough would go away

I am thankful for...a husband who supports me in all I do

From the kitchen...not much until I stop being sick

I am wearing...still in my work clothes, teal skirt and black top

I am creating...another prayer shawl

I am going...to have another few days off this week

I am reading...good question, I'm open to suggestions

I am hoping...for cooler weather, again, still

I am hearing...silence

Around the house...need to start putting up some decorations, I've decided I do want a tree, now the question is the fake one from the attic or a real one?

One of my favorite things...a long hot soak in the tub

A few plans for the rest of the week...some more shopping, resting so I feel better, not sure what else yet

More Daybooks at Simple Woman

No comments: