|For more, go on over to Jen at Conversion Diary|
2. I have been taking in my skirts. Yesterday I was bored waiting for Elisa to get home, so I decorated one of my skirts with rows of little flowers about half way down the skirt. Just a few rows, but it looks cute. My new machine has some embroidery stitches, so I figured, why not try it out?
3. Tomorrow is Elisa's graduation, welcome home and bon voyage party. Thankfully, the shopping will be done by my husband. I'll just cook and bake. The menu is: grilled flank steak, roast pork tenderloin, tortellini salad, quinoa salad, cole slaw, rolls, orange and blue cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies and some appetizers I can't recall at this time. Tonight I will be baking!
4. The death of someone you love changes you. I find myself having little patience at people's "problems" and not understanding people's obsession with material things. Life is so fleeting and meant to be lived with and in love. I have never been one to suffer fools, but now it is even worse.
5. This morning as I got ready for work I went into the pantry to get something for breakfast. Guess what I found? My cell phone. No idea how that happened to get in there and I have no children to blame. Absentminded? I guess so.
6. Since school is out, I often have the pleasure of my husband's company at morning Mass. It is a great way to start the day!
7. Rachel Balducci over at Testosterhome had a post about calling your husband DH when writing. I don't like DH, but 'hubby' really sets me on edge. I do like her thoughts, pop over and take a look.