|All today's Quick Takes are over at Conversion Diary!|
2. What is Pinterest? What is the purpose? More importantly, should I join?
3. I have been skyping with Elisa in Australia. The other night we had a group conversation with the two of us and another friend. Fun! The reception was better with Elisa way over in Australia than with our friend who lives in Florida.
4. I've joined Google+ but am insure as to why at this point. I see potential though.
5. Feast day of St. Martha today. According to the homily this morning she is a reminder to balance contemplation and action. So, this weekend I am slowing down on the action and working on contemplation.
6. Yesterday's dinner was sauteed chicken breasts with zucchini ribbons. When I was done I started to wash the mandolin I had used to slice the zucchini and sliced my middle finger on my right hand. However, this got me out of doing the rest of the dishes:). Then I walked over to my friend's house with the dinner and was rewarded with a bang trim, which was sorely needed. She said she got the better part of the deal since she was going to have my cooking for dinner. I am so glad we all different gifts.
7. Tuesday we went to Wet and Wild with my brother's family. We had a blast! I even convinced my husband to go on a ride. I miss that sort of thing now that our children are adults.