World Nutella Day. If you don't know what Nutella is I feel so sad for you. Go to the store and get some. Eat it. On bread, off the spoon, on ice cream, off the spoon, with peanut butter, off the spoon, on a cracker, off the spoon, as cake filling, off the spoon. Oh yea, go get some.
2. Lots of planning going on in my office. Lent is coming, First Penance, Confirmation retreat and three adult formation classes going on. The adult classes are popular, each one has between ten and twenty-five people. Each group is wonderful and few people come to two classes, with one woman coming to all three! They are looking for spiritual nourishment.
3. Going on vacation to Australia made me realize two things about myself I had put to the back of my mind. One, I really love to travel and explore new places and two, cities energize me tremendously.
4. My wardrobe is in serious disarray. I have about 3 outfits that look good and fit properly. Not one pair of jeans or pants, only one dress, a bunch of things that are slightly small, tons that are way too big and some that are a little big. But, since I am back on HCG and committed to losing more weight, I am bearing with it, just feeling cranky about it all. I guess I need to fix a few things this weekend, until I am ready to actually sew some new things.
5. I have some beautiful new fabric that was donated to the parish from a parishioner's shop. One is a gorgeous pink, that I may make into a skirt for our Valentine's lunch and fashion show. It depends if I have time this weekend.
6. I decided to read through the Bible this year. I have the My daily Catholic Bible and started Feb 1, since I was gone the first part of January. I am reading February and January readings so I catch up so I'll finish it this year. I figured it was time.
7. It time for some lunch, so I will walk to the store and pick up some food, since I didn't pack anything today.
Today the 7 Quick Takes are hosted here!