Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pinterest Trouble and Oatmeal Cookies

No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
So, my husband read my admission of addiction to Pinterest.  He mentioned it this morning as I once again brought up new furniture while on the internet.  In my defense, I was checking emails, not on Pinterest!  But, he did agree to furniture shopping.  Now I have to get him to agree to no beige couches.  He left and so I went on Pinterest and saw these No Bake Oatmeal Cookies.  Checked out the recipe and decided that I should not make these, mainly because I would then eat them all!  So instead, I had the brilliant idea to make some oatmeal for my breakfast and add some peanut butter.  Most excellent idea.  Didn't take a picture, but if you like oatmeal and peanut butter, do it soon. Just add 1 tablespoon or so of peanut butter after the oatmeal is cooked, stir it up, and breakfast is served.  Yummy!

No comments: