1. I read Jennifer's Quick Takes and laughed and laughed, first about randomness, then about messiness,then about Instagram. I see those Instagram photos on Facebook all the time and have no idea what it is. I just clicked over there for a nanosecond and it seems you need to have a smart-type phone. I do not have one of those. Nor do I encounter cute things to take pictures of on any sort of a regular basis.
2. My office has been overtaken by VBS. I have beach balls, hula hoops, pool noodles and an overabundance of cotton balls in every corner. Not to mention the wipes and saint cards and food and ... I am attempting to gather and organize today by each day. Thankfully my office is big enough to bring in a six foot table so I have plenty of space to lay it all out neatly. My brain has also been overtaken by VBS. I haven't done this in a few years so it is taking me longer than usual to get it all together. We have 16 days before we soar to the SKY! Trust God!
3. I miss my children. Is it harder for them to grow up or us to accept it?
4. If you have a NOOK, check out Free Fridays!
5. If you like to change your desktop images, Loyola Press has a very nice feature you can use. There is a picture, quote and monthly calendar you can download.
6. There are white flies and black flies and mosquitoes outside and inside my office. UGH!
7. A little girl was making name tags for her family at our parish picnic. First hers, then her brother's, then her mom's. Her mom and I watched to see what she would write for her mom. It said "mom" and that was that!