Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm here

Well, I'm not really here since I've been spending most of my time here or should I say there?  I don't know, all I know is that I need to TRUST GOD!

It has been super busy getting ready for SKY and all the passengers and flight crew.  Everyone is having a great time and learning as well.  I was a bit hesitant about the experiments, but the kids said it is their favorite station.  Of course, yesterday we played with blow dryers and today we had exploding canisters, so really, it's no wonder they love it.

I will say though, that Jello is not a good idea.  I had forgotten why until the Diner leader said we had to go to plan B.  So, note to self, no more jello!

Tired from all the fun.  Tomorrow Mary Magdalene will be making an appearance to tell the story of Jesus's arrest and trial.  She better go get some rest.

No comments: