The "To do and Done" edition
1. Prayer Board: We use this to keep track off all the people/situations we want to remember in prayer. I used an old picture frame, covered the back with some fabric, added letter stickers with a phrase from Padre Pio and we use dry erase markers to add to the list.
3. I have been sewing, 3 new skirts 1 for Elisa 2 for me. The one for Elisa took longer than the two, but that's what mothers do for their children.
4. To do list: finish power point for Sunday's parent meeting; pick up my new eyeglasses at Costco; tidy up my house; go for a walk; call a possible spiritual director; go to Adoration; laundry. Let's see how much of that I actually accomplish before 5 pm.
5. We are going to have an RCIA group this year. It is small, but that's okay. Now I have to outline sessins and make plans. I am very much looking forward to work with the group and hopefully have new Catholics at Easter.
6. A friend is coming to visit this weekend and I am very excited. Tomorrow we are going to get together to bake and I may be hemming pants for her as well. In the evening we'll be with an extgended group of friends and eat whatever we baked!
7. Monday is my husband's birthday. I am making him an ice cream cake I found on Pinterest. I'll use chocolate sauce though and he still hasn't decided on what candy. Oh, and I'll be using many less sandwiches:)
We're hosted today at Camp Patton, click on over!