Monday, February 4, 2013

Words

Words are one of my favorite things.  I need words.  I need to hear them, see them, speak them, write them, ponder them over and over until they make sense.
Some of the words I have been pondering these days:  faith, trust, mercy, control, mindfulness, simplicity, enough, dream, passion.

Trust The Park BenchI wanted to pick a word for the year and I finally have my word.  TRUST.  I want to totally place all my trust in God.  God's plan, timing, purpose, and will not only in my life but in the lives of those I love.

Trust is about surrender.  It is a decision.  It helps faith grow.  It is about not needing to be in control.

"The way you live trust is by praise and thanksgiving; to praise and thank God in all things."
                                                                                     Fr. Michael Gaitley, Consoling the Heart of Jesus


No comments: