Friday, October 4, 2013

7 Quick Takes

1.  Our son was the kind of sleeper who could sleep through just about anything.  Including his alarm ringing right next to him.  He had to be at the airport this morning at 6:00 am or so to catch a 7 am flight to Atlanta.  So he slept on our couch so I could drive him this morning.  He set his alarm for 4:30 am.  No idea why.  And it rang and rang until his sister got out of bed and yelled at him to turn it off.

2.  On the way to the airport, he was sort of complaining that she had yelled at him.   I told him if she hadn't I would have since I was about to get up and make him turn off the alarm that woke up the three of us but not him.

3.  She complained that he had made a mess in the bathroom.

4.  All of this occurred between the hours of 2:00 am and 6:00 am.  Four hours of two adult children in the same house and I'm still recovering.

5.  I live in Florida.  The high today is in the upper 80's.  I need new shorts as my old ones look ridiculous on me even with a belt.  My daughter is in the same boat.   Ask me if I can find a selection of shorts in the stores.  Finally found a pair of grey ones.  Don't love them, but they fit.

6.  I am sore from exercising and would love to take a hot bath.  But it's not the same when I have to do it myself.  It's much better when my husband does it for me, but since he is away, it's either me or no bath.

7.  There needs to be a rule about shirtless men. At least a 4 pack before you walk around town, jog or do yard work without a shirt.  At the beach, whatever; but elsewhere, have some common decency.

More interesting Quick Takes at Conversion Diary!

No comments: