Thursday, October 17, 2013

Small Success Thursday, 1

Small Success ThursdayI'm linking up with the rest of the gang at Small Success Thursdays at Catholic Mom .  Today's prompt, three things you are grateful for:

1.  My hot epsom salt bath last night after a few days of rough workouts at the gym.  Bonus points to my husband who got it ready for me.
2.  Monday's day off so I was able to sew and fix my clothes so they are more comfortable to wear.
3.  Friends.  Because life would be far less fun and colorful without them.  This week though I am thankful for friends who like to shop, workout with me, talk, and encourage me.

What are you grateful for today?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am new to epsom salt baths and now that I've had a few...there's no other way you could get me into a long bath without them. And bonus point - on occasion my hubby does it for me too! There was one time where I set it up for him. It was his first epsom salt bath. I guess he wasn't listening when I told him to swirl the water around to be sure the salts dissolve. He came out and said, honey, that was pretty uncomfortable, I don't know why you like it. It was like I was sitting on sharp glass and couldn't move!!! Funny stuff!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Wow, I guess I'm doing it wrong...I've never needed epsom salts or even an aspirin after my workouts. (Baby steps...)

Erika Marie said...

That's the one thing I dislike most about working out, the sore muscles! I'll have to try that Epson salt bath sometime.
Aren't good friends so wonderful?

Erika Marie said...

P.s. how'd you get the link up to show up here too?

Deanna said...

Erika Maria,to get the link to show up, go to the Add Link method and pick the code for blogger, then add it to your post on the html tab for that post. Good luck.

Erika Marie said...

Thank you!