Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mass Experience

God is so good.  I had a rare opportunity to ask a priest friend a very special request.  So, yesterday, after a day shopping with Fr. Andrzej and Ellen (our exchange student), then dinner with two dear friends and my husband we celebrate Mass.  All five of us, in our living room.  I don't think I'll be able to put my feet on the coffee table again, or at least for awhile.  It was truly unbelievable.  We sat, all together around the table.  It was so intimate and it filled me with such love and peace.  Of course I cried; tears of happiness for being together at Mass because it was a very long time since that has happened and I was so grateful to Fr. Andrzej for his priesthood and willingness to share it with us. 
It was a most perfect and grace filled evening. 

1 comment:

SFuentes said...

Awesome....I am jealous! What a gift!