2. Since it is First Friday, here is a video of Adoration quotes with pictures and music. Very beautiful.
3. If you are interested in improving your blog, and writing in general take a look at some tips from Michael Leach at Why Stay Catholic.
4. I have found a few new blogs, The Deacon's Wife, which is a slight misnomer she her husband has just been accepted into formation, but interesting nonetheless. I like reading and hearing about things are doing in other dioceses in regard to almost everything, but especially the things I am also involved in personally. A Penny Saved has realistic tips on saving money. Most money saving tips blogs and articles are not very helpful to me, so finding one that actually seemed realistic was great! The tips I've looked at so far are things I actually do or would consider doing. Last one, Imprisoned in my Bones, why? she reminds me of myself and I love her blog title!
6. I have invites to Google+, so if you'd like one, let me know.
7. I'm excited that my husband has decided to join me in the weight loss adventure. He is always supportive, but now that I have someone
Go over and visit Jen at Conversion Diary for more!