Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Digs

My new position has me constantly thanking God for his blessings.  I truly feel like a different person, much more relaxed and calm.  My new office is bigger than my bedroom!  I took some pictures so you can see where I am every day. I usually have the verticals open, but to take the pictures I had to close them.
I know it's not all about a great new office or feeling wondrous at the possibilities or being so ecstatic that people notice.  I feel I have been given a gift and I intend to use it to serve others.  I am going to stop going on and on though, because a few of my friends can't take it anymore.  (Wow, too many I's and my's.)

My office as you look in from the doorway. A door that people knock on before entering:)

Bookshelves and credenza, still working on it



Work area in one corner of the room,
Pink chair!


My desk, with chairs for visitors.
The window that lets in the sun and lets me see outside.
Courtyard where I can sit to work or have lunch.

No comments: