2.My car is still not repaired. It is being worked on and should be done in a few weeks. I've had the rental car so long it needed an oil change so I took it to the car rental place and they took care of it. They said I could keep the car or get a new one. I kept the car. But then I started to think, what if we could do that all the time, car needs an oil change, trade it for a new one; needs gas, get one with a full tank; dirty, go pick up a clean one. You know, like the library, we could have a big lot where you just borrow cars, exchanging them like we do library books, only cars.
3. I am an extrovert. Why am I telling you this? because in the summer work is very, very quiet. Weeks can go by without a phone call or email, let alone an actual person coming to my office. I think that's why I like social media so much. I can be social with folks all over the place. But you know what, I still miss being with people.
4. Quote I really love and that has given me much to ponder:
I made this using Canva
5. Today is the first day of the Pentecost Novena. Go to Pray more Novenas to get it delivered to you each day!
6. St. Ignatius is one of my favorite saints. The Prayer for Generosity is beautiful (no matter who wrote it) and dotMagis, the blog of Ignatian Spiritualy did a reflection on each line, take a look at it!
Lord, teach me to be generous.
Teach me to serve you as you deserve;
to give and not to count the cost,
to fight and not to heed the wounds,
to toil and not to seek for rest,
to labor and not to ask for reward,
save that of knowing that I do your will.
7. Next week is the last week of school. I need to get started on my husband do list for summer. Who am I kidding, I can just give him last year's!
More fun Quick takes at Conversion Diary!