Tuesday, August 19, 2014

So my head doesn't explode

Random things which I feel the need to express; I clearly am not spending enough time with people or maybe not enough time with wine or at the gym?

1.  In regard to Pinterest:  and yes, I know it's free.  I don't want to see "related pins" from people I don't follow.  I can do that by clicking over on the left on a topic of my choosing.

2.  Fall.  People it is August.  Here in S. Fl. temps do not drop until Halloween (maybe) but really, Fall starts on September 23 this year.  I checked since I know I lack perspective given it's so HOT here.  Stop with the fall stuff, you're rushing.

3.  Someone needs to let me know when everyone is done with the ALS challenge.

4. If you know what has been going on in my life for the past month, please don't ask me why I don't look/seem like myself.  The fact that I am clean and clothed is enough.

5.  I like cooking way more than shopping for food to cook, planning what to cook or cleaning up after I cook.

6.  Why are some people comma happy?

7.  Why are beds so cozy if you can't stay in them all day?

8.  Hospital beds are not made for tall people.

9,  If I could choose a superpower it would be teleportation.

10.  Sleep helps me be nice.

11.  A nothing box would be awesome.  

No comments: