Monday, October 27, 2014

Amazing Catechists

When I look at all the different work I have done in my life, the work that I always come back to and holds the most meaning for me is teaching.  It can be adults, little children, other teachers, really anyone at all, I love to teach.  I am using "teach" in a very broad sense.  If I get together with friends and we bake biscotti or cover chairs together, it's teaching.  Of course, leading people to know more about our faith and to have a deeper relationship with God is my passion.
AC-Social-ShareREV

I am excited to tell you that I am now writing over at Amazing Catechists which is a must read site for those who are teaching the faith to others.  The posts are written by catechists for catechists.
My first post is on an Imaginative Prayer experience from our Middle School EDGE program at St. Peter.

No comments: